At its Sept. 22 meeting, the Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency Board of Trustees voted to award additional Affordable Housing Tax Credits to 10 previously funded developments.
Each development previously received funding in 2019 or 2020.
“Continued cost increases have caused construction concerns for developments previously awarded with Affordable Housing Tax Credits,” said Deborah Jenkins, OHFA executive director. “These additional credits will ensure construction continues on these properties that will provide vital affordable housing units.”
Developments receiving additional credits include:
- Apple Ridge – Pauls Valley
- Bradford Place Apartments – Oklahoma City
- Chisholm Springs – Oklahoma City, Spencer, and Miami
- Claremore Estates – Claremore
- Eastland Village Apartments – Tulsa
- Savannah Park of Stilwell – Stilwell
- Southern Commons – Oklahoma City
- Timber Ridge Cottages – Broken Arrow
- Township 21 – Owasso
- Woodland Commons – Claremore