Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency’s Board of Trustees approved HOME Investment Partnerships Program grants at its July 21 meeting. Low to moderate income homebuyers and renters will benefit from the developments.
- Tri-County Indian Nations CDC – construction of 17 houses for homebuyers in Pontotoc County
- Neighborhood Housing Services, Oklahoma – homebuyer down payment assistance that will benefit 15-19 homebuyers
In addition to development awards, the following entities also received Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO) operating awards:
- Native American Housing Services, Inc. –new construction of two houses for homebuyers in Oklahoma County
- Little Dixie Community Action Agency, Inc. – new construction of two rental houses in Choctaw County
- Community Action Agency of Oklahoma City/Canadian County – rehabilitation of three rental houses in Oklahoma County
- Muskogee Community Action Foundation – acquisition and rehabilitation of two rental houses in Muskogee County
- Deep Fork Community Action Foundation – new construction of two rental houses in Okmulgee County
- Central Oklahoma Community Action Agency – new construction of four multi-family rental units in Pottowatomie County
HOME encourages local governments and nonprofit housing organizations to build new homes, rehabilitate existing housing or make structural home repairs. HOME is designed to encourage partnerships to fund the construction and rehabilitation of affordable housing for low-income families, particularly in rural Oklahoma.