At its July 21 meeting, the Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency Board of Trustees voted to award additional Affordable Housing Tax Credits to previously funded developments.
Each development previously received funding in 2019 or 2020.
“Industry-wide cost increases have placed a burden on 21 developments previously awarded with Affordable Housing Tax Credits,” said Deborah Jenkins, OHFA executive director. “Awarding the additional credits helps ensure future viability and the creation of much-needed affordable housing units.
Developments receiving additional credits include:
- Estates at Newcastle, Newcastle
- Whittier Heights, Tulsa
- Ada Heights II, Ada
- Glenpool Ridge, Glenpool
- Jay Wisdom Keepers, Jay
- Lindenwoods Townhomes III, Durant
- Stilwell Wisdom Keepers, Stilwell
- The Estates of Midwest City, Midwest City
- The Estates at Rockwell, Oklahoma City
- Briarcliff Apartments, Idabel
- Eagle Crest Apartments, Cushing
- Saddle Ridge, Guymon
- Diamond Senior Apartments, Tuttle
- Harmony School Apartments, Oklahoma City
- Hillcrest Green Apartments, Oklahoma City
- Lake Forest Hills, Midwest City
- Penn Pointe Apartments, Edmond
- Sooner Lofts, Shawnee
- The T Oklahoma City, Phase I, Oklahoma City
- Eagle’s Landing, Duncan