Oklahoma Homeowner Assistance Fund
- The Homeowner Assistance Fund is made available through the American Rescue Plan Act, which was enacted May 11, 2021.
- The Homeowner Assistance Fund will provide financial assistance for homeowners who have experienced a significant reduction or loss of income due to COVID-19 and have been unable to remain current with their mortgage payments.
- OHFA and the U.S. Department of the Treasury are in the process of developing eligibility requirements for the program.
- Eligibility requirements and details about the application process will be available at www.ohfa.org/haf, once the program has been approved by the U.S. Treasury.
- OHFA anticipates disbursing funds to mortgage servicers for eligible homeowners by August 2021, if authorized to do so by the U.S. Treasury.