OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency’s Board of Trustees approved $1.66 million in Home Investment Partnerships Program (HOME) contracts during its Jan. 29 meeting. OHFA is a U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) designated state Participating Jurisdiction.
The following entities received funding to build or rehabilitate affordable housing:
- HughesSpellings, LLC received a contract to assist in the acquisition and rehabilitation of an 80-unit multi-family development in Idabel, McCurtain County.
- Midwest Housing Initiatives (Jasmine Terrace II) received a grant to build two new rental homes located in Cushing, Payne County.
- Native American Housing Services, Inc. will build one new rental home in Harrah, Oklahoma County utilizing their award.
- Community Development Support Association, Inc. received an award to purchase and remodel two houses for homebuyers in Enid, Garfield County. The organization also received an administrative award.
- The City of Midwest City in Oklahoma County received an award that will provide homebuyer down payment assistance to 40 families.
# # #