Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS

Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA)

HOPWA assistance is available statewide for individuals and families with HIV or AIDS.

OHFA works with grantees RAIN Oklahoma located in Oklahoma City and Tulsa CARES in Tulsa.  Funding supports long term and short term rental assistance, utility and mortgage assistance. HOPWA supports supportive services such as mental health counseling, meals, nutrition, and transportation.

For further help and assistance, contact RAIN Oklahoma at (405) 232-2437 for assistance in Western Oklahoma or Tulsa CARES at (918) 832-4194 for assistance in Eastern Oklahoma.

Skip to content