Oklahoma CHDOs

A Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO) is a private nonprofit, community-based organization that has staff with the capacity to develop affordable housing for the community it serves. To qualify for designation as a CHDO, the organization must meet requirements pertaining to their legal status, organizational structure, and capacity and experience.

Big Five  
(580) 925-5331
Serves Bryan, Carter, Coal, Love, Pontotoc Counties
Community Action Agency of Oklahoma City and Oklahoma/Canadian Counties 
(405) 232-0199 
Serves Canadian & Oklahoma Counties
Community Action Resource & Development 
(918) 341-5000 
Serves Creek, Mayes, Nowata, Rogers, Wagoner & Washington Counties
Community Development Support Association
(580) 242-6131 
Serves Garfield & Grant Counties
Community Housing Association for Rehabilitation Measures and Effective Development (C.H.A.R.M.E.D.)
(405) 273-6410
Serves Hughes, Okfuskee, Lincoln, Pawnee, Payne, Pottawatomie, & Seminole Counties
Deep Fork Community Action Foundation
918) 756-2826
Serves Hughes, McIntosh, Okfuskee & Okmulgee Counties
Freedom West CDC
(580) 327-2150
Serves Alfalfa, Dewey, Harper, Woods & Woodward Counties
Great Plains Improvement Foundation
(580) 353-2364
Serves Comanche County
INCA Community Services
(580) 371-2352
Serves Atoka, Johnston, Marshall & Murray Counties
KI BOIS Community Action Foundation 
(918) 967-3325
Serves Haskell, Latimer, LeFlore, Pittsburg & Sequoyah Counties
LIFT Community Action Agency
(580) 326-3351
Serves Atoka, Bryan, Carter, Choctaw, Love, Marshall, McCurtain & Pushmataha Counties
Muskogee County Community Action Foundation
(918) 683-7637
Serves Muskogee County
Native American Housing Services, Inc.
Serves Caddo, Canadian, Cleveland, Cotton, Oklahoma, Osage, Payne & Pottawatomie Counties
Neighborhood Housing Services, Inc.
(405) 231-4663 
Serves Canadian, Cleveland, Logan, Pottawatomie, & Oklahoma Counties
Northeast Oklahoma Community Action Agency
(918) 253-4683
Serves Adair, Cherokee, Craig, Delaware & Ottawa Counties
Southwest Oklahoma Community Action 
(580) 482-5040
Serves Greer, Harmon & Jackson Counties
United Community Action Program
(918) 762-3041
Serves Creek, Kay, Logan, Noble, Osage, Pawnee, Payne & Tulsa Counties

Urban League of Greater Oklahoma City, Inc.
(405) 424-5243
Serves Oklahoma County
Washita Valley Community Action Council
(405) 224-5831
Serves Caddo & Grady  Counties
Skip to content