OHFA offices have returned to 100 N.W. 63rd Street in Oklahoma City.
Skip to content
What are the eligibility requirements?
All borrowers must meet certain criteria to utilize OHFA’s Homebuyer Down Payment Assistance products.
- You are purchasing a home in Oklahoma.
- The home will be used as your primary residence and must be occupied within 60 days of closing.
- Maximum household income requirements varies by family size and home location.
- You have a middle credit score of 640 or greater.
- You are a legal resident of the United States.
Homebuyers apply for home loans utilizing our Down Payment and/or Closing Cost Assistance products through participating lending institutions.
Search for a participating lending institution by utilizing our database.
Find a certified Blue Ribbon Realtor through OHFA