Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) Now Required for Federal Awards

By OHFA Communications

The U.S. Government has begun the transition from using the Dun & Bradstreet data universal numbering system (DUNS) to the new government-issued Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) as a means of entity identification for federal awards, including HOME Investment Partnerships Program awards. Entities must be registered in SAM.gov to qualify for federal awards, which are reported to the public through USASpending.gov. For more information, visit the DUNS to UEI (SAM) Transition page. User Login: eLOCCS

Beginning with the September 16, 2022 deadline, Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency will only accept the UEI number and will no longer be accepting the DUNS number. The 2022 HOME Program Application has been updated.

If you have any questions, please contact Danette Carr, Housing Development Allocation Supervisor ([email protected]) or Chevelle Galbreath, Grant Accountant Supervisor ([email protected]).


Skip to content